Northern Michigan offers a variety of sport camps throughout the year. These camps provide intensive, hands-on training from the Wildcats' talented coaches.
Information for the various 2018 sport camps will be linked below as information is made available. Click on the underlined camp to get more information and/or to register! Please note that a credit card payment is required for registration.
- Boy's High School Team Camp: June 22-23
- Boy's Basketball ID Camp: June 24
- Boy's Individual Skills Camp: June 25-28
- Little Dribblers: April 9, 10, 11 and 16, 17, 18
- Girl's Basketball Day Camp: June 17-19
- Girl's Basketball Youth Residential/Commuter Camp: June 20-22
- Hockey Overnight Camp: July 9-13
- Hockey Summer Day Camp (U8, U10, U12): July 16-20
- Winter Prospect Day: February 18
- Fall Prospect Day: TBD
Soccer (With Men's Coaches) Boys only
- Winter Team Camp: January 13 and 14 *Register in PEIF 126 or call 906-227-2519
- U10-U19 with varied times by group. 1.5 hours each day. $30 per player.
- Wildcat Winter Soccer Experience: February 18, 25 and March 4, 18, 25
- Little Kickers Soccer Camp (K-3rd grade-boys and girls) : May 14, 15, 16, 21, 22 and 23
- Juniors Soccer Camp (12-15 yr olds): July 9-13
- Kick'in It Soccer Camp (5-11 yr olds): July 16-20
- Elite Recruit Camp (15-18 yr olds): July 25-28
- High School Boys Preseason Camp: August 3-5
Soccer (With Women's Coaches) Girls only
- Player Development Training Camp: TBD
- Women's Soccer February 2018 ID Camp: Feb. 17 and 18
Swimming & Diving
- Spring & Summer Training Clinics: TBD
- Swimming & Diving Youth Camp: July 8-13
- Youth All-Skills Camp: June 15 and 16
- Elite All-Skills Camp: July 10 and 11
- High School Team Camp: July 12, 13, 14
Cross Country/Track & Field
- Dome Dash: February 18 *Register in PEIF 126 or call 906-227-2519
- Wildcat Enduro: June 12-August 7
- Wildcat Running Group: May 29-July 31
- Lil' Cats Camp $25: June 15 (boys and girls, grades 1-5)*Paper registration - Call the Rec Sports office at 227-2519.
- One Day Technique Camp: June 16
For questions on any of the Wildcat sport camps please call the Northern Michigan Intercollegiate Athletics and Rec Sports Department at 906-227-2519.